USS Surfbird Misc Documents
- 1945 Christmas Menu, submitted by Ed Lee F2/c on 14 November 1999
- 1954 Christmas Menu, submitted by Blain Place EM3
- 1955 Handout given to visitors when the Surfbird visited the Lewis and Clark Sesqui-Centenial in Astoria, Oregon (1955), submitted by Blaine Place EM3
- Document titled "Mobile Degaussing Support" written by LCDR G.W. Mitchell, submitted by CDR Mitchell family
Editors note: Sorry for the quality of this document. That is as good as I could get it.
- 1963 All Hands Magazine Article "Degaussing Duty" published March 1963, submitted by Larry McMaster EN2
Added reference to above All Hands Magazine Article published in July 1963, submitted by CDR Mitchell's family.
- 1968 Christmas Menu, submitted by LCDR Ed Williams
- 1968-69 Visitor Handout, submitted by LCDR Ed Williams
- 1970 "Our Navy" Magazine Article, submitted by Steve Mason BM2 on 10 March 2000